domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

My future career


Uooh! Now we start the last term of second Batxillerat and I’m a Little bit nervous and stressed, because is shorter than first and second term.

Well, today I don’t want to talk about this term but about my close (pròxim) future, that is to say my career in the university.

First of all I’d like to explain which career I’m going to choose. Since 1 month ago I were confused with psychology and right (lawyer) but finally I came to the conclusion that is better to study right than psychology because you have more and better options with your professional future.

I know that psychology concern (interesa) me, above all for the matter of my research project (the fears), but I also know since I were child I want to become a good lawyer.

So, know I’m really self-confident with my decision. I want to study right career next to journalism career, that is to say double career.

No hay comentarios: