sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Types o dance

I did different types of dance:

Jazz: is the first and the relaxest dance that I practised. My ex jazz group used this music that you can listen for one dance, it’s a beautiful song.
Aerobic: My mum loves this, she has practised aerobic all of her life, and she teaches me very well. Also, when I was 6 years I did aerobic competitions and I won a cup, in Castelló d’Empúries pavilion.
Hip-Hop: I practise this with funky, is slower than funky, and the music is similar that rap.
Step: Sometimes I practise step in Club Nautic because my mum was the teacher, and I love her class.
Esbart: is the recently dance that I practise, but I left it since 6 months ago. I do this in Castelló d’Empúries with my friends. A lot of people things that we always do a typical catalan dance, but it is false, we can do this typical dance and also do a contemporary ballet, but in my opinion I like more rhythmical dance than esbart.
Funky: is my favourite dance, I started at 6 or 7 years old. I did a funky competition in different towns with my funky group. Unluckily, my mum sends her gym and I must leave funky.
Funky is a dance of American black people, in 1970 funky music was arise and after that, they made the dance. In 1996 this inside in Spain, it was very famous, also now is very well known. Funky has got any inconvenient, for example, backache and you can have very problems with your knees.
But is funny practise this.
In the other hand, there are funky tonight, Koreans people practise this all of time, is very popular in their countries. Sometimes, my friends and I play with this machine; it’s very funny, but difficult.

I'm proud to have been practise all this types of dance, but also I'm feel sad because now I don't have a lot of free time to practise all of this dance or one of them, but I hope one day I can do this in USA, above all with funky, because in United Estates there are the their origin.

Finally, I want to put a funky video starring to two fama students. I hope you like it!

No hay comentarios: