domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Special boy*


Well, today I would like to talk about an important and very special person for me. He’s my boyfriend Jordi and I like to explain some things about his character and our relation.
First of all, last term I were redacting a redaction about my perfect boy, so I don’t know if Jordi is he, but I know that he apparent this perfect boy with his good education, his tenderly (tendresa), his goodness and to be patient with me :P

I met he in September and since the first day that I saw he I feel really delighted with he, as his figure as his character, for me he’s perfect. We had the contact quite a lot since the first day that we were introduce until 4 weeks ago when he asked me to have a seriously relationship.
Now I’m feel so happy with he, and I hope to last (duri) long time this happiness :)

No hay comentarios: