sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

My dogs =)


Good morning =)

Today, I want to talk about my dogs. Since 1 month ago, my pet dog Nana, bear 5 little boxers and the first week they looked like rats, because they was really little and made a strange sounds and movements.
Well, 2 weeks later, they looked more a boxer dog and now they are bigger than 2 weeks ago and very beautiful.

I love all of my dogs, but my parents say me every day that we can’t maintain 6 dogs, maximum 2, Nana and one more, and I understand this, but it’s sad because they give me a relaxed time, when I have a lot of exams like now, and I give their all of my affection.

So, If anybody wants a boxer phone please!

P.D: In the picture, you can see my pet dog Nana and one of her little boxers, it’s is the only of her sons who apparent like her; the other dogs are tiger boxer.

No hay comentarios: