sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

Palma de Mallorca Holidays :P


Today, I want to tell about my last holidays in Palma de Mallorca.At first, my family and I were going with our boat to surf in Costa Brava for three days, exactly in Cadaques, Port Lligat and Port de la Selva, but in the fourth day, we were feeling tired to stay in our boat, and in this moment my father was researching a ticket to go to Mallorca.One hour later, my dad was buying four tickets and before the night we stayed in Palma.


First day in Mallorca we were going round almost all the island. In the morning we were visiting to “Coves del Drac”, in the afternoon we were going to Inca, the fur coat city in Catalonia and at night we were dinning in a pizzeria.Second day was more relaxing because we were going to beach and finally, third day we visited a famous palace in Mallorca.


It was a spontaneous travel, but really exciting!
Pd: the photo was the last day in Mallorca, when my mum drove her car to go to ferry.

No hay comentarios: