jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2008

last weekend =)


Hi!
Well, to start this new blog I want to talk about last weekend =)
In the morning I was doing my homework and my researching work (treball de recerca), after to lunch I was talking with Elisenda in the messenger and we stayed very tired to doing more homework, for this we decided to go near the beach and take photos.At first, I was feeling nervous, because we took photos in front of all people, and it was very embarrassed. But, later, we was feeling relax and we were doing 101 photos!


In the evening we were going in my mum’s spa, inside the Club Nautic gym to take more photos because my mum need to her spa webpage. Finally, in the nigh, we didn’t have the motivation to go to disco, for personal problems, and for this reason we were going to dinner in the pizzeria and later going in my house to watch a film.


But!!! This next weekend we’ll be going to Hot Fata (disco), and I hope that we’ll have the motivation =)


Bye*

2 comentarios:

ملاك dijo...

hi you very good
http://cegy.blogspot.com/

ملاك dijo...

hi you very good
http://cegy.blogspot.com/