sábado, 3 de enero de 2009

Everything can go*

So…Today I’ll talk about this little song =)
I heard about this song through a perfume advertisement in TV and I love it, but I only find this little version because I think that Nicholas Atchine only composed this song for the advertisement.
I meet this song because this Christmas I watched a lot of perfume commercial in TV and my favorite is this overcoat for the song and the pretty boy who is the Kylie Minogue boyfriend.
Well, I’ll put the lyrics and the song, but I don’t know if 2 first sentences are correct because I didn’t find it anywhere and I do it.And the translation I’m not sure that it’s okay…


Let the angels fall
And the night turn into day…
Let the walls start shaking
And the earth start quaking
And let the thunder roar…
Everything can go if you don´t love me.
Translation :
Deixar que els angels caiguin
I la nit es transformi en dia.
Deixar que els murs comensin a agitar-se,
i la Terra comensi a tremolar,
i deixar que els trons bramin/rugint.
Tot pot marxar si tu no m’estimes.

Now, I let you listen this nice song =)
See you.


1 comentario:

boyskout dijo...

I don't know what's the smell of the perfume, but I prefer the song!
;D