domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

Marseille =)


In this picture you can see this fabulous city near the sea. This city is Marseille and I love it for different reasons. On the one hand, because I like this landscape, it’s very exciting see all the city from height. In this city there are mountain and sea, and it’s more or less like Barcelona, but there are more immigrants. Also it’s very big, there are two zones, normally like all cities, a good one and bad zone, someone told me the bad zone is very dangerous, especially at nigh, because there are a lot of drug addict and another bad things.
On the other hand, it’s special for me, because my special French friend lives there and he shown me the best landscapes, for this I have really effect with this city.
And, If you go in Marseille, I recommend you to go to shopping because there are a lot of fashion shops, go to beach, discotheques, restaurants, big stadium, etc.
It’s very touristic city, similar than la Costa Brava.
In my opinion, the only bad factor in this city is the cars, because all people feel stress and all Marseilles’ are impatiens when they stay in the bypass and highway.

So… patience with this Marseilles =)

No hay comentarios: